Hey all, I've been sitting on a pile of Aer Lingus Avios points for a while now. Planning a trip to Ireland next summer, and I'm trying to figure out the best way to use them for flights from the U.S. to Dublin.
I've heard mixed things about availability and taxes. Anyone have experience booking these flights with Avios? Are there specific routes or times that are better for snagging a seat? Also, curious if it's worth transferring some Avios to British Airways or Iberia for more options?
Just trying to make the most of these points without crazy fees. Any tips or personal experiences would be awesome. Thanks!
I've heard mixed things about availability and taxes. Anyone have experience booking these flights with Avios? Are there specific routes or times that are better for snagging a seat? Also, curious if it's worth transferring some Avios to British Airways or Iberia for more options?
Just trying to make the most of these points without crazy fees. Any tips or personal experiences would be awesome. Thanks!