Hey everyone, saw some news about Birjand and Tabas in Iran getting back to scheduled operations. Not sure if anyone else has been following this, but it's been a while since these airports were fully operational. From what I can gather, they were closed or limited for some time. I think this could be a good thing for the region's connectivity.
Iran isn't exactly a hot topic in aviation circles, but reopening these routes might mean something's shifting over there. Could be a sign of more stability or maybe just a push to boost local economies. I don't have all the details since the full article's behind a paywall, but it got me curious.
Anyone have thoughts on what airlines might start flying there? Or how this could affect regional traffic? It might not be a big deal globally, but for local travelers and businesses, this could be pretty significant. Looking forward to hearing what you guys think!
Iran isn't exactly a hot topic in aviation circles, but reopening these routes might mean something's shifting over there. Could be a sign of more stability or maybe just a push to boost local economies. I don't have all the details since the full article's behind a paywall, but it got me curious.
Anyone have thoughts on what airlines might start flying there? Or how this could affect regional traffic? It might not be a big deal globally, but for local travelers and businesses, this could be pretty significant. Looking forward to hearing what you guys think!