Menu
Sign Up
Forum News

Lens advice for spotting at Zurich Airport (ZRH)?

Started by LHRTarmac85 • 6 minutes ago • 1 replies • 28 views
Hey folks, I'm planning a spotting trip to Zurich Airport soon and trying to figure out the best lens to bring along. I've heard that the observation deck at ZRH is pretty great, but I'm not sure about the best focal length to capture those takeoffs and landings.

I've currently got a Canon 70-200mm f/2.8, but I'm wondering if that's going to be enough? Or should I consider something with a bit more reach like a 100-400mm? I'm mostly interested in capturing the wide variety of aircraft movements there, and maybe some detailed close-ups if I can manage.

Anyone who's been there, I'd love to hear your thoughts on what works best. Is the 70-200mm versatile enough, or will I be missing out on some great shots without a longer lens? Appreciate any tips or advice!

Please login to reply to this topic.

Login Sign Up