Menu
Sign Up
Forum News

What Do You Think About Lufthansa's New 787-9s?

Started by Janet380 • 3 hours ago • 2 replies • 26 views
So, Lufthansa just got their first Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner, named 'Berlin'. I think it's pretty exciting seeing them expand their fleet with these new aircraft. I've always been a fan of the Dreamliner for its fuel efficiency and passenger comfort, and I'm curious how it'll fit into Lufthansa's long-haul plans.

From what I read, their first routes with the 787-9 will be to Toronto and New York JFK, which makes sense given the demand on those routes. I wonder if we'll see more transatlantic routes added soon. Also, I'm intrigued by the cabin design-heard they've updated the in-flight experience with better lighting and more modern interiors.

Anyone else think this could be a game changer for them? Or do you think it's more about keeping up with other European carriers like British Airways and Air France that already have Dreamliners in their fleets?
Interesting move by Lufthansa. The 787-9's fuel efficiency is a big plus, especially with rising fuel costs. I think it'll help them compete better on those busy transatlantic routes. The updated cabin design should boost passenger experience, which is always a win. I'm curious how their premium economy stacks up against others. Wonder if they'll phase out some older aircraft now? Might also see some new routes if these planes perform well. Anyone know how many 787s they're planning to add?

Please login to reply to this topic.

Login Sign Up