So, just saw some cool news from the Aviation Connect Air Cargo Handling and Logistics Conference in Athens. They've started announcing the winners of the Women in Air Cargo Awards. Pretty awesome, right? Kritika Seth, who's the Executive Director at Allied Aviation, snagged the award for General Sales and Service Agents. I don't know about you, but it's great to see women getting recognized in what's usually a male-dominated industry. I mean, there's so much talent out there!
I'm curious though, do you guys think these awards help in bringing more diversity into the aviation sector? Also, have any of you been following the conference? Would love to hear if there are any other interesting highlights. For me, it's always inspiring to see how these leaders are changing the game. What's your take on how these awards impact the industry long-term? Let's chat!
I'm curious though, do you guys think these awards help in bringing more diversity into the aviation sector? Also, have any of you been following the conference? Would love to hear if there are any other interesting highlights. For me, it's always inspiring to see how these leaders are changing the game. What's your take on how these awards impact the industry long-term? Let's chat!