Menu
Sign Up
Forum News

Delta Security Breach & Air France's New US Routes by 2027

Started by EmmaAviation60 • 14 hours ago • 1 replies • 36 views
Hey all! Just listened to the latest Simple Flying podcast (ep. 306) and there's some interesting stuff in there. So, Delta had this security breach situation where a passenger somehow got past airport security. I mean, how does that even happen these days with all the checks we have? Crazy stuff. I wonder what measures they'll put in place to prevent something like this from happening again. Anyone got thoughts on how this could've slipped through the cracks?

Then there's Air France, planning new US routes by 2027. Sounds like they're really trying to expand their presence here. I'm curious about which cities they'll target - maybe some underserved airports? What cities do you think are on their radar? It'd be cool to see more direct flights from smaller US cities to Europe.

Anyway, if you've listened to the episode, let me know what you think about it all. Always love hearing different takes on this industry stuff!

Please login to reply to this topic.

Login Sign Up